You can visit the website without providing any personal information. When you visit the website, you will always be anonymous unless you have an account on the website and log in with your name and password.
What information do we collect?
Honey Nails does not sell, share, or exchange personal information collected from customers on the website to any third party. The personal information collected will only be used internally by Honey Nails for customer service.
When you register for a Honey Nails account or booking, the personal information that we collect includes:
- Mobile phone number
What do we use your information for?
This information will be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- Provide product information.
- Process appointments and provide services and information through our website as requested by you.
When you register as a member on the Website, we will also use your personal information to send you promotional/marketing information. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time by using the unsubscribe function in the advertising messages.
You must provide us or our agents or the website with accurate information and must always update the information and notify us if there are any changes.
How do we protect your information?
Honey Nails ensures that all collected information is kept safe. We protect your personal information by:
- Limiting access to personal information.
- Using technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access.
- Deleting your personal information when it is no longer necessary for the purpose of maintaining our records.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other company other than companies and third parties directly related to the delivery of the goods you have purchased at Honey Nails. In a few special cases, Honey Nails may be required to disclose personal information, for example, when there is a basis for believing that disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. Honey Nails is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Security Principles.
Payment Security Policy
- The Honey Nails card payment system is provided by licensed payment gateway partners operating legally in Vietnam. Therefore, Honey Nails’ card payment security standards ensure compliance with the security standards of the Payment Gateway Partner.
- In addition, Honey Nails also has its own payment transaction security standards to ensure the safety of customer payment information.